- Leather wallets
- Cotton Wallets
- Synthetic Wallets
- Slim Wallets:
If you are a business person who deals with cards every day, this is the best choice for you. The wallets have card cases built in them, meant to keep the cards safe. You can also carry a little cash around in these wallets as the size is smaller than the traditional ones.
- Bifold Wallets:
This type is not too big or not too small, which makes it the perfect size to carry around. It has a slim profile that can be folded in half and fits perfectly inside the pocket of your trouser or jacket. This is also the most common type of wallet.
Although wallets do not have any gender, clutches are meant for women, a bit bigger in size so that they can carry money and other personal items in them. These come in several shapes and sizes which you can carry in your hand or use as a mini bag organizer.
- Long Wallets:
These wallets have several larger internal compartments and come in a long size because they are meant to accommodate a lot of items. They also usually fold in half and are the perfect choice for you if you don't like your documents folded.
- Coin Wallets:
This is the smallest version of the wallet and is only meant to hold coins. You can carry it in your pocket or fit it in your clutch, it will keep the coins different from the dollar bills.
How to clean and maintain your wallet: If you are using a leather wallet, it requires maintenance. So let's see how you can do that so your wallet can last longer. Method 1:
- Wipe the wallet with a wet cloth first. Use a cotton cloth and warm water.
- Apply a small amount of saddle soap.
- Use soap and cloth to clean the grain.
- Use a cotton swab in a circular motion to clean any deep stains.
- Wrap the item in a dry towel for 10 hours.
- Use the commercial leather cleaner and spray it on the item.
- Use a toothbrush with stiff bristles to scrub.
- Clean the inside with the leather cleaner and a cloth.
- Wipe it off with a clean cloth.
- Let it air dry overnight.
- Use a leather conditioner and a soft cotton cloth to rub.
- Use circular motions.
- Buff it with a clean cloth until it shines.
There is a section in Atarni from where you can choose the wallet that suits your purpose best. So browse the wallet section in Atarni and select.